Discover Our Menu
- Restaurant Menu
Pick your favorite pasta sauce and pair it with one of our rotating pasta shapes available. Current offering includes campanelle, rigatoni, paccheri, fusilloni, spaghetti and egg-dough fettuccine. Healthy and Gluten-free pasta are also available. All our pasta is extruded daily in the pasta lab right inside our restaurant.
- Traditional Bolognese Ragu$11.40Ground pork and round beef slowly simmered in a tomato sauce flavored with red and white wine, topped with Parmigiano Reggiano cheese.
- Aglio & Olio (Vegan)$8.80Organic roasted garlic, parsley tossed in olive oil. Topped with sourdough breadcrumbs and szechuan infused olive oil.
- Mushroom & White Truffle oil$10.70Vegetarian dish with shiitake and cremini mushrooms, white Italian truffle oil, cream, finished with pecorino romano and dill olive oil. Add homemade pork sausage for $2.40.
- Smoked Salmon$11.20Smoked salmon, creme fraiche, spinach, topped with pine nuts and capers.
- Pomodoro (Vegetarian)$9.20Plum tomatoes sauce, baby spinach, topped with Sardinian salted ricotta.
- Kale Pesto (Vegetarian)$9.80Kale, walnuts, almonds, pine nuts, olive oil and parmesan cheese. Topped with flash fried kale and salted ricotta cheese.
- Lamb Meatballs$12.10Lamb meatballs in red sauce, topped with pecorino romano and dill-infused EVOO.
- Amatriciana$11.00Tomato sauce, onions, house-cured pancetta, pecorino romano and parsley.
- Cacio & Pepe$10.50Creamy (without cream!) sauce with 16-month aged Pecorino Romano DOP, 24-month aged Parmigiano Reggiano, Tellicherry and Talawak peppers.
- Bean Ragout$10.20Navy and Garbanzo beans, black cabbage topped with Parmigiano cheese, sourdough breadcrumbs and crispy aromatic herbs. Add homemade pork sausage for $2.40.
Chef Filippo's interpretation of iconic Italian regional dishes.
- Panino con Porchetta$11.20Slow roast pork belly, crispy crackling and kale pesto in Ciabatta square roll. Contains nuts.
- Lasagna alla Bolognese$11.60Traditional bolognese sauce and homemade bechamel layered in egg dough pasta, baked in the oven.
- Eggplant Parmigiana$7.70Fried eggplants with tomato sauce, caciocavallo and parmigiano cheese.
Appetizers & Sides
- Caprese Bruschetta$6.80Organic tomato, kale pesto, and mozzarella on a roasted sourdough bread slice. Contains nuts.
- Bell Pepper Bruschetta$6.50Roasted bell peppers, arugula, capers and garlic over a roasted sourdough bread slice.
- Side salad$3.50Mixed green, Castelvetrano olives, salted ricotta, and balsamic vinaigrette.
- Marinated Eggplant Salad$8.90Grilled eggplants marinated in a balsamic vinaigrette on a mixed green salad with watermelon radish, carrot and onion. Topped with smoked ricotta and a balsamic dressing.
Authentic Italian desserts, all prepared in house.
- Tiramisu$6.60Ladyfinger soaked in espresso coffee and marsala liquor layered between a mascarpone egg cream and topped with chocolate chunks.
- Panna Cotta$5.20Our "cooked cream", made with thickened vanilla cream and covered with a raspberry compote.
- Lemoncocco (can)$3.00
- Jones Cola (bottle)$2.50
- Jones Cream Soda (bottle)$2.50
- Jones Orange Cream Soda (bottle)$2.50
- Jones Root Beer (bottle)$2.50
- Kombucha Green Jasmine$5.20
- Kombucha Original Ginger$5.20
- San Pellegrino Sparkling Water (bottle)$2.60
Proudly serving Mr. Espresso Oakwood Roasted Coffee
- Single Espresso$2.40
- Double Espresso$2.80
Great wines that are easy to drink and affordable. Perfect for a quick lunch bite or a solo weekday dinner.
Wanna raise your wine game a little bit? This section provides you with excellent wine choices that won't break the bank.
Our most premium selection. Are you are a wine connoisseur, or looking for an unique wine to celebrate a special event? These wines are for you! Available only by the bottle.
Beer & Cider